Why choose ICF over wood as a building material?
- ICF is an attractive building material that offers reduced costs and increased comfort for homeowners because it is energy-efficient, disaster-resilient, and comfortable.
- Homeowners want to experience the affordable luxury of an ICF home that offers:
- 60% less energy costs
- A draft-free home
- Fire, tornado, hurricane resistance
- Peace and quiet
‘ICF is an expensive building material compared to wood-framed construction…’
- The average home built with ICF is only 5% more than wood-framed construction and is a faster installation process than traditional ‘stick’ construction.
- ICF basements are less expensive or on par with wood-framed construction at completion.
- Click Here
Why do builders and installers trust SuperForm ICF compared to other ICFs?
- Because SuperForm ICF is a stronger block that maximizes their time and budgets better than other ICFs, providing additional cost-savings to homeowners.
- Learn more by downloading the SuperForm reference guide here:Click Here
What maximizes builders’ and installers’ time and budgets with SuperForm ICF?
- SuperForm’s ties hold less square footage of wall per unit
- SuperForm’s ICF block system is stronger, with more attachment points
- SuperForm’s ties have a higher tensile strength
- SuperForm’s ties withstand more lbs./inch when fastening
Why does this matter, and what product features make SuperForm ICF stronger?
- 12” Tall Block
- SuperForm’s red plastic tie flanges hold less square footage of wall per unit = stronger wall
- A stronger wall = flatter wall
- 6” Tie Spacing
- More ties per block ensure the foam’s enhanced and fortified
- More ‘studs’ = more places to attach to
- Virgin Material of the Tie
- The tie’s red, virgin polypropylene material exceeds strengths of over 850 lbs. in SuperForm’s tensile tests.
- The higher and more consistent tensile strength of the SuperForm tie handles the pressure of the concrete better.
- Thickest Tie Flange
- SuperForm’s ties hold up to 330 lbs. off one 2-inch deck screw.
- Ensures all wall attachments like kitchen cabinets and large flatscreen TVs will be secured, minimizing the feat of stripping screws.